Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Categories


| Arranger | Audio Editor | Banjo | Bass | Drums | Fiddle or Violin | Graphic Artists | Guitarist | Harmonica | Horn | Keyboardist | Mix/Master | Orchestral |
| Percussionist | Producer | Programmer | Sound Effects | Video Editor | Vocalists | Writer (Lyric) | Writer (Music) |


Guitar


Æsir

Talents.
- Arranger
- Bass
- Guitar
- Graphic Artist
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics

Prefers to work in.
- Blues
- Classical
- Hard Rock
- Punk
- Reggae
- Rock
- Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience?
Advanced


http://myspace.com/bass_is_a_metallic_tool
ALFESTER

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Sound Effects: Vocals: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Advanced

Acapella: Alternative: Bluegrass: Blues: Classical: Country: Folk: Funk: Hard Rock: Jazz: Punk: Reggae: Religious: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):

Bear

Guitar: Vocals:

Level: Intermediate

Alternative: Blues: Classical: Country: Funk: Hard Rock: HipHop: Pop: R&B: Rock:

I used to play guitar and sing in the 70's for several years, at 18 we were redy to cut a demo... but this girl came along and I married her and completely left music, sold my guitar and didn't sing or play musc again. I still have the same girl and now after having two brothers with cancer at a young age, I can see how limited our lease is on this life. After discovering CDG's I picked up a mic and fell in love all over again, only now it is even better then before. I can cover about 500 songs well as long as I have the lyrics in front of me and it keeps growing every day. I decited that it is time for me to start focusing on certain songs (so I remember the lyrics) writing some of my own and searching for some others works wherein I can develop somthing with them. I am a classic rocker and can cover anything from Barry White (and a little deeper) to Sticks & Bon Jovi. I also like music from other genera's including country R&B and Hip Hop. I like much of the newer music from 3 Doors Down and some others. I have a very good voice and range and can sound like the artist I cover ...verry good with Elton John, John Lennon, Beatles and so on. I have a website still under construction and will provide it later. I intend to do some shows out after I assemble a cd or two and have somthing to sell. I would like to try some others music for possible use on my cd and site, with the proper royalty agreements, of course. I am just getting back into the guitar and play mostly rhytham for now. I look forward providing vocal's for some of your music. Peace to all.


Bobbylee

Talents: - Guitar - Keyboards - Audio Editor - Sound Effects - Studio Site - Vocals - Writer Lyrics - Writer Music

Prefer to work in:- Blues - Country - Folk - Funk - Religious - Rock - Theme (TV, Movies, Shows) - Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience:Professional


Brian Bogart

Talents.

- Guitar
- Keyboards
- Producer
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music

Prefer to work in:
- Pop
- Rock

Talent level, and or experience:
Professional

Webpages, or blogs:
http://www.myspace.com/bogartkicksass
Antonio C <-- Click to view profile

Talents.
-Guitar
-Keyboards
-Sound Effects
-Writer Music

Prefers to work in.
-Alternative
-Blues
-Hard Rock
-Pop
-Punk

Level, and or experience
Intermediate

http://overlappingcircles.blogspot.com/


Cole, Andy

Guitar: Vocals: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Pop:

Hi,,Im Andy,currently living in Manchester with my girlfriend Leisa. I am writing an accoustic album of which I have completed 9 sgs and have recorded simple versis of the tracks using a takamine g series semi accoustic guitar and a couple of vocal tracks. So I would like to work in a band and hear the sgs with keyboards,bass guitar and drums, please listen to my tunes. Any comments I would like to hear your opinion good or bad.

http://www.myspace.com/andycole200

http://www.myspace.com/andycole100


d52s -

Arranger: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Producer: Programmer: Sound Effects: Video Editor: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Country: Folk: Pop: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):

I have completed a two year course in Recording arts and sound reinforcement. Do live sound for a classic rock band. My performance skills are not too good - sometimes MIDI saves my butt. Burned out the MYFACESPACEBLOGBOOK social networking so now ly maintaining blogger: http://frankenstudio.blogspot.com/ has links to everywhere else.


DBlade

Talents:

- Arranger - Guitar - Graphic Artist - Audio Editor - Percussion - Producer -Programmer - Sound Effects - Writer Lyrics

Prefer to work in:

- Alternative - Blues - Jazz - R&B - Other (Not Listed)

Talent level, and or experience? :
Advanced

I don't make commercial music.. i make what i feel.. i love to be critiqued and i aspire to learn and improve..
Steve Davis

Bass: Guitar: Vocals:

Level: Advanced

Pop: Rock:

The Stephen Davis Project

http://www.soundclick.com/stevedavisus.htm
Jon Berry -

Over a period of thirty plus years, I have performed as a Band member I.e. Singing Guitarist in many Pro bands. I have a wide range in my vocals, and sing in many styles. I have been published since 1986. and in fact had recordings on many minor and major labels in the U.K. I am at this time building up my own demos in a home studio. I also take outside studio time Demoing songs I have either co written or obtained through my small Publishing Company. I am keen to collaborate with people who are willing to re write, and be realistic about this competitive music world.


Doozerdan -

I play the guitar, lead and rhythm, mainly rock, but with a sprinkling of others. I have been playing for about 7 years.I also write music, and lyrics.
IZ -

Im Chris Comstock, Im 21, play rock guitar, not metal or punk, can play bass and looking to jam with LA musicians! Check out my myspace! http://www.myspace.com/chriscomstock
Emmy -

I play acoustic guitar, lead/background vocals, violin, some keyboard,some mandolin,some persussion, and songwriting, in the christian realm.
Beth Fridinger

Graphic Artist: Guitar Vocals: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Folk: R&B: Rock:

Hi my name is Beth and I just began writing songs and singing this past year. I am also a photographer. I have music posted at http://www.iacmusic.com/bethfridinger I also have a page at http://www.myspace.com/bethsblues and http://www.soundclick.com/bethfridinger


DennisLogan <--- Click for profile

Please list your talents.
- Audio Editor
- Bass
- Drums
- Guitar
- Producer
- Programmer
- Sound Effects
- Studio Site
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music

Please indicate which genres you prefer to work in.
- Alternative
- Blues
- Country
- Dance
- Folk
- Funk
- Hard Rock
- Pop
- Punk
- R&B
- Rock
- Theme (TV, Movies, Shows)
- Other (Not Listed)

How would you describe your talent level, and or experience?
advanced,professional

Add any comments about yourself, your music, or any other information you'd like the
group to see. It's a good idea to include the links to your webpages, or blogs,
so the group can visit.

I am a songwriter, producer/engineer and
studio owner. I play guitar, bass and program drums with BFD 1&2. I
have a nicely equipped studio and mic locker. I use Cubase 4 with 32 ins
and 64 outs. I use reason 4, Halion one softsynth among several others.
I was a member of a successful rock band in the eighties and I was
signed to a new label 3 years ago and have two albums in current
release, Dennis Logan S.O.S. and American Blues Delux. Both available on
itunes and others.
My production company, with Tom Pick has earned 9 Grammy''s and my
production has sold over 18 million units. I have played or engineered
on over 200 gold or platinum records. But those days are gone. I love to
collaborate with new people online and see what happens to the songs. I
have over 15 placements this year alone.

Moose

Singer/Songwriter/Musician/Producer/Guitar/Bass/Flute/Keyboards/Etc... some of my tunes should be posted on the jukebox soon.

Talents.
- Arranger
- Bass
- Guitar
- Graphic Artist
- Harmonica
- Keyboards
- Audio Editor
- Producer
- Studio Site
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music


Prefers to work in.
- Alternative
- Blues
- Country
- Folk
- Funk
- Hard Rock
- Pop
- Punk
- Reggae
- Rock

Level, and or experience?
Professional

I use
samplers for drums, horns & orchestration; and play other instruments not
listed above (see my profile).

http://www.virtualmusician.net


Johnny G

Arranger: Bass: Guitar: Producer: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Professional

Alternative: Blues: Funk: Hard Rock: Jazz: Pop: Religious: Rock:

http://www.myspace.com/johnnygimaginaryreal


Gr1m -

Im primarily a guitarist and composer, I do some mixing and other things, but I wouldnt consider myself very skilled in those... yet. I play mostly hard rock or metal, but I'm game for anything.
guitargeorge -

Electric guitarist.
Jeffrey Lawrence Faust -

muti-instrumentalist , my main instrument is guitar for over 30+ years I also play keyboards,bass,harmonica,clarinet,recorder, sing and beat the drums when I have a kit in front of me...


Fiddler

Guitar player, learner lap steel player the keyword for my lap steel playing is (Leaner)


J & B Collaboration -

Guitar Player working with a drummer, keyboard player....open to anything
johnny hobo -

I'm a singer/song writer. I play the acoustic and other instruments. Ii work in the folk / rock / pop / alternative genre.. lol anything goes basically.
Julien BH -

Vocals Guitar Mixing/Mastering A bit of keys too (for midi plugins mostly)

http://www.soundclick.com/g1mike Julius -

Accomplished programmer, reasonable guitarist, competant producer/ engineer, compulsive tweaker, jack of all trades, & master of none! Always interested in collaborations to move half-baked ideas/ sketches into something more finished. 2 eads is always better than one. -Julius


justus

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Horns: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Orchestral: Percussion: Producer: Sound Effects: Writer Music:

Level:Advanced

Alternative: Pop: Rock:

Some 25 years ago I played my last bassnotes in a band. In 2004 I started working with Reason in order to express my musical ideas. (In case you're not familiar: it's software to play any instrument you like. Only limited by your own creativity.) At this stage I produced about 100 `songs', but there's one dimension missing: the human voice/lyrics. That's why I'm looking for a CREATIVE SINGER (M/F). I would like to build an email-/server relation to produce the ultimate popmusic together. Making music the 2007-way. Exchanging files. Inspire each other until we reach something big. Apart from this unorthodox way of making music there are two important factors for our success: a similar musical background and an equal level of ambition. To start with the latter, I don't exclude anything (semi)professional in the future, but as for now it's a very intensive hobby. My style? Check out http://justusmusic.googlepages.com/ To give you an impression of my musical background, here are some of my all time favourites: Beatles, Beatles and Beatles. Genesis, The Police, Joe Jackson, David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Ian Dury, Gentle Giant, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Satriani, Stevie Wonder etc. There's a lot of new music I like as well, although there are not many bands I value as much as those mentioned earlier. Looking forward to hear from you! rgrdshans


JW

Arranger: Guitar: Harmonica: Keyboards: Producer: Studio Site: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Advanced

Blues: Country: Pop:

Hi, I was a member of the original FJam site. Some of you longtimers may remember me. I'm still writing and recording, posting on soundclick http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=253612 and my own website http://texas-trax.com/Music.htm I still do collabs from time to time, but mostly DIY-ing.


LVGD08 <-- click to view profile

Talents:
-Arranger
-Guitar
-Keyboards
-Audio Editor
-Orchestral
-Percussion
-Sound Effects
-Vocals
-Video Editor
-Writer Lyrics
-Writer Music


Prefers to work in:
-Country
-Dance
-Folk
-Funk
-Hard Rock
-Jazz
-Pop
-Punk
-Rock
-Theme (TV, Movies, Shows)

Mississippi James -

Guitar ... Acoustic, Electric, National Steel & Slide Guitar.

Blues, Southern Rock, R n' B, Soul, Zydeco, anything with a groove ! http://www.geocities.com/missippy/ http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jb3productions/


Mr. Chaotix

Talents: - Arranger - Drums - Guitar - Graphic Artist- Audio - Editor- Percussion- Producer- Programmer- Sound Effects

Prefers to work in: - Alternative - Funk - Hard Rock - HipHop - Punk - Rock

Level, and or experience: Intermediate


Scot Kenster -

I play in a band currently. kist finshed recording its first ep. I'm a mutli instrementalist playing guitar, piano, vocals, some drums all brass.


kris.P -

Instruments--Violin, guitar (electric, acoustic; not classical), bass guitar, drums, voice, piano. I'm best at guitar, but overall I'm a novice at everything. If someone's local and has an upright bass, I can play that too, but I don't have one anymore.

General stuff--I have limited music theory knowledge so I take more of a folk approach to things. I've been in numerous projects since my early high school days (which weren't too long ago). I also have a couple of songs that are completely my own. I know a bit about post production, as I always look to hand my songs out at shows or put them on the net.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39191 Recordings from a band that I used to be in are here. I played guitar and sang. You can date the recordings between '01-02.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=178496 This is the stuff that's all mine. You can date this between '99 and '05.


Kryo -

Bass: Drums: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Programmer:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Hard Rock: Rock:

I generally have no inspiration whatsoever in writing my own tracks, maybe because I'm very sketchy on music theory... But I mainly focus on recording cover tracks. ATM, I am recording a Black Sabbath cover album, which I have completed 11 tracks, some with vocals , but not all complete as of yet, I love collecting different variations of vocalists singing on my works, but things are a bit slow these days... I have also recorded a few early Queen tracks, again, no vocals.

http://www.soundclick.com/supernauts - My Sabbath Collaborations

http://www.soundclick.com/goodcompany - My Queen Collaborations

http://www.soundclick.com/kryopit - My Solo Shit...


levite316

Bass:Guitar:Keyboards:

Level: Advanced

Blues:Hard Rock:Rock:

Not "Religious", but Christian!


Marc -

Songwriter/musician/producer. Play guitar,basic keys,vocals.

Write mostly pop/rock but am comfortable in most genres.

http://www.favzilla.com/favzilla


Meltinpix -

I play acoustic and electric guitars. and have never collaborated before but would love to start now


Meme -

Classical, Rock, and to lesser degree Jazz Theory, Charts, Cues, Notation reading and writing. Piano-Keys, Classical guitar, Vocals and some rythm and lead electric guitar Lyrics and songwriting Recording engineering in Cakewalk Sonar


Kevin P. Miller -

I play bass primarily, but also guitar and programming (drums, keys). Style is mainly pop/rock and blues but I can play a number of other styles. My gear is a Squier P-Bass, and a Dearmond M75T (Dearmond 2k single coils) through a ZOOM 505 direct into my tascam mixing board. I use an Alesis SR16 drum machine and an old Kawai keyboard. I've produced a number of songs with my wife, which you can preview at http://www.myspace.com/define_irony


Rob Neary -

I am a UK guitarist with 16years experience and 4 albums released to date.My genre is rock,commerical rock, metal,Indie.My work has been featured on TV as well as by RIPCURL and JAYBAY.I also offer free music advice. My website is http://www.robneary.com/
Mike P.

Arranger: Drums: Guitar: Studio Site:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Jazz: R&B: Rock:

Hi, I'm Mike and I'm mostly a Percussionist but I do play a little guitar. I'm in a sixtys rock band.

My web site url http://salooner.zapto.org/


peterfitz-

Arranger, Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Producer, Writer (lyric & music) 400-500 songs - some with airplay - good studio - time poor, check out my site http://peterfitz.com/


prongsong -

I play lead guitar, mostly old school rock some jazz, I also play rock keyboards and can orchestrate with many instruments via my Ensoniq keyboards. I am 56 and have been playing since I was 11. I can also write lyrics to any music no matter what the theme may be. I have a new dobro which I would like to try out some new material with. I do vocals and harmony. I have a digital multitrack studio with lots of good mastering software. I love to work in all genres especialy movie tracks. I would like to work with some Christian artists that enjoy spreading the word through music. I can be found on many music sites by doing a simple search of Terry Prong. My home site is http://indierockcafe.net/ Here you will find a broadcast network that I have set up along with a publication I have created for Independent Artists called The Independent. I would be available to help manage any musical projects and would enjoy working with management in any way I can. Please contact me with any musical or production ideas. I would be more than happy to contribute. Thanks, Terry Prong
RobAPol

Talents. - Guitarist, Programmer

Generes: -Classical - Hard Rock- Rock - Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience: Beginner

I'm not too experienced, but willing to learn. Will help people where I can. I like classical, most guitar based music and some electronic. Still learning the ropes. My music site is at: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=42534&content=music


science bob

Bass: Guitar: WriterLyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Pop: Rock:

I'm a McCartney, Beatles, U2 fan. I have palyed in a couple of bands that have played rock and roll covers and original music


seanh -

Writing songs for 35 years or so. Quite good guitar player. Creative. Getting to be a better singer since playing in a band for a few years.

Blues, rock, jazz, countryish. Acoustic and electric. I use Digital Performer. I have a pretty good recording set up. http://www.soundclick.com/seanholland


silverthreads -

Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/silverthreads6/

http://www.myspace.com/johnmccullough


Steff -

I've played Guitar for more years than I care (or can) remember. Currently I'm concentrating on creating musical compositions on computer I mainly use Propellorhead Reason and Recyle. I'm not sure i have a style as such nor any talent for that matter. I'm keen to work and learn with others but maily just to enjoy the creative process. Have listen for yourself and lets see what happens !!!

http://www.myspace.com/sliverbluemusic

http://www.realworldremixed.com/remix.php?remix_id=tlhdqhgRWNyt98ZM


THP

Talents:
- Guitar

Prefers to work in.:
- Hard Rock
- Rock

Level, and or experience:
Advanced


http://www.myspace.com/toriehp
Put your mouse over the scroller to pause it. Right click on a link that is inside the scroller and open it in a new window or new tab.