Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Categories


| Arranger | Audio Editor | Banjo | Bass | Drums | Fiddle or Violin | Graphic Artists | Guitarist | Harmonica | Horn | Keyboardist | Mix/Master | Orchestral |
| Percussionist | Producer | Programmer | Sound Effects | Video Editor | Vocalists | Writer (Lyric) | Writer (Music) |


Fiddle or Violin


Emmy -

I play acoustic guitar, lead/background vocals, violin, some keyboard,some mandolin,some persussion, and songwriting, in the christian realm.
kris.P -

Instruments--Violin, guitar (electric, acoustic; not classical), bass guitar, drums, voice, piano. I'm best at guitar, but overall I'm a novice at everything. If someone's local and has an upright bass, I can play that too, but I don't have one anymore.General stuff--I have limited music theory knowledge so I take more of a folk approach to things. I've been in numerous projects since my early high school days (which weren't too long ago). I also have a couple of songs that are completely my own. I know a bit about post production, as I always look to hand my songs out at shows or put them on the net. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39191 Recordings from a band that I used to be in are here. I played guitar and sang. You can date the recordings between '01-02. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=178496 This is the stuff that's all mine. You can date this between '99 and '05.
Retaw Boyce-

I'm a violinist. I play jazz, classical, folk/celtic, rock etc. I can also arrange and record string sections for double bass, cello, viola and violin using a mix of live instruments and high quality samples.
Put your mouse over the scroller to pause it. Right click on a link that is inside the scroller and open it in a new window or new tab.