Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Categories


| Arranger | Audio Editor | Banjo | Bass | Drums | Fiddle or Violin | Graphic Artists | Guitarist | Harmonica | Horn | Keyboardist | Mix/Master | Orchestral |
| Percussionist | Producer | Programmer | Sound Effects | Video Editor | Vocalists | Writer (Lyric) | Writer (Music) |


Graphic Artists


Æsir

Talents.
- Arranger
- Bass
- Guitar
- Graphic Artist
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics

Prefers to work in.
- Blues
- Classical
- Hard Rock
- Punk
- Reggae
- Rock
- Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience?
Advanced


http://myspace.com/bass_is_a_metallic_tool
bithprod

Talents.

- Audio Editor
- Graphic Artist
- Producer
- Studio Site
- Video Editor
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music

Prefers to work in.
- Alternative
- Country
- Folk
- Pop
- R&B
- Rock
- Other (Not Listed)

Talent level, and or experience?
Advanced

I can turn your song idea into a decent demo track or whatever you need.
Beth Fridinger-

Graphic Artist: Guitar Vocals: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Folk: R&B: Rock:

Hi my name is Beth and I just began writing songs and singing this past year. I am also a photographer. I have music posted at http://www.iacmusic.com/bethfridinger I also have a page at http://www.myspace.com/bethsblues and http://www.soundclick.com/bethfridinger
DBlade

Talents:

- Arranger - Guitar - Graphic Artist - Audio Editor - Percussion - Producer -Programmer - Sound Effects - Writer Lyrics

Prefer to work in:

- Alternative - Blues - Jazz - R&B - Other (Not Listed)

Talent level, and or experience? :
Advanced

I don't make commercial music.. i make what i feel.. i love to be critiqued and i aspire to learn and improve..
Moose
Singer/Songwriter/Musician/Producer/Guitar/Bass/Flute/Keyboards/Etc... some of my tunes should be posted on the jukebox soon.

Talents.
- Arranger
- Bass
- Guitar
- Graphic Artist
- Harmonica
- Keyboards
- Audio Editor
- Producer
- Studio Site
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music


Prefers to work in.
- Alternative
- Blues
- Country
- Folk
- Funk
- Hard Rock
- Pop
- Punk
- Reggae
- Rock

Level, and or experience?
Professional

I use
samplers for drums, horns & orchestration; and play other instruments not
listed above (see my profile).

http://www.virtualmusician.net


Mr. Chaotix

Talents: - Arranger - Drums - Guitar - Graphic Artist- Audio - Editor- Percussion- Producer- Programmer- Sound Effects

Prefers to work in: - Alternative - Funk - Hard Rock - HipHop - Punk - Rock

Level, and or experience: Intermediate


Stonehead-

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Graphic Artist: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Programmer: Vocals: Writer Lyrics:

Level: Intermediate

Alternative: Blues: Country: Folk: Funk: Hard Rock: Pop: Punk: R&B: Reggae: Rock:

Hi my name is Ian and I have been playing drums since before the dinosaurs noticed it was getting a bit chilly. I have uploaded to http://myspace.com/stoneheaddrums a few of my old solo demo's that I am about to re-record and I would be interested in making contact with other musicians and vocalists that may like to collaborate in an internet recording project. What can I say other than I like what I like. I have played drums with bands playing covers and original material ranging from Jazz/rock through to my present Metal/Classic Rock gigging band (FENRIR http://myspace.com/WOLFIETIME ) by way of Punk. If it is good I am likely to find something about it that interests me.
Put your mouse over the scroller to pause it. Right click on a link that is inside the scroller and open it in a new window or new tab.