Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Categories


| Arranger | Audio Editor | Banjo | Bass | Drums | Fiddle or Violin | Graphic Artists | Guitarist | Harmonica | Horn | Keyboardist | Mix/Master | Orchestral |
| Percussionist | Producer | Programmer | Sound Effects | Video Editor | Vocalists | Writer (Lyric) | Writer (Music) |


Sound Effects


ALFESTER

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Sound Effects: Vocals: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Advanced

Acapella: Alternative: Bluegrass: Blues: Classical: Country: Folk: Funk: Hard Rock: Jazz: Punk: Reggae: Religious: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):
ANTANAS

Talents.
- Arranger - Drums - Keyboards - Audio Editor - Producer - Programmer - Sound Effects - Writer Music

Prefers to work in. - Theme (TV, Movies, Shows) - Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience? Professional

http://www.antanasmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/antanasband
Ashley

talents.
- Sound Effects
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics

prefer to work in.
- Country
- Hard Rock
- Rock

level, and or experience?
Advanced

webpages, or blogs, so the group can visit.

I WAS FORMERLY THE LEAD SINGER FOR A LOCAL BAND HERE IN TOWN, HOWEVER, OUR BAND BROKE UP DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN THE TYPE OF MUSIC WE WANTED TO PERFORM. ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, PER SAY, PLAYING AN INSTRUMENT, I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT MY VOICE MORE THAN MAKES UP FOR MY OLACK OF KNOWLEDGE PLAYING AN INSTRUMENT. I PREFER TO
SING EITHER OLDER COUNTRY MUSIC (70'S - 90'S) OR ROCK & ROLL (I.E., CLASSIC ROCK, HARD ROCK, ETC.) I WOULDN'T MIND EITHER JOINING OR STARTING A BAND, DEPENDING IN PART ON WHETHER I'M ABLE TO MEET OTHER MUSICIANS THAT DON'T MIND PRACTICING A COUPLE OF TIMES A WEEK & HAVE SOMEWHAT OF THE SAME TYPE OF MUSIC THAT THEY'DE PREFER TO SING/PERFORM. MUSIC HAS BEEN MY GREATEST PASSION
SINCE I WAS A VERY YOUNG CHILD & WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO COLLABORATE WITH THOSE THAT ARE MUSICALLY GIFTED & HAVE MUCH PASSION IN THE ART OF MUSIC. IF INTERESTED IN L ISTENING TO SOME AMATEUR VIDEO CLIPS OF ME SINGING WITH MY FORMER BAND AND/OR SINGING SOLO, THEN I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND YOU SOME MUSIC THAT I SANG, ALTHOUGH I MUST WARN YOU, IT IS IN NO WAY A PROFESSIONAL RECORDING BUT I BELIEVE IT DOES GIVE ONE A SENSE OF WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF AS A SINGER. MY EMAIL IS: I HAVE NUMEROUS VIDEOS OF THE SAME NATURE THROUGHTOUT MY PERSONAL WEBPAGE WHICH IS: MYSPACE.COM/KANSASBOMB (E.G., YOU CAN LOCATE VARIOUS VIDEOS OF ME SINGING THAT ARE LOCATED ON MY PROFILE, IN MY BLOG SECTION, AND AS WELL IN THE VIDEO SEGMENT OF SAID PROFILE WEBPAGE. HOPE MY PRAYERS ARE ONCE AGAIN ANSWERED BY SEVERAL TALENTED YET
DEDICATED FOLKS LIKE MYSELF. HOPE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO'S SERIOUS ABOUT PERFECTING THE GIFTS WE'VE BEEN GRANTED & GET OUT THERE & HOPEFULLY GAIN MANY FANS OF OUR BAND. "DON'T PUT ANOTHER SECOND IN REGARD TO GOING OUT THERE & RIGHTFULLY TAKING WHAT IS YOURS!" HEHE

https://twitter.com/KANSASBOMB
http://www.myspace.com/kansasbomb

Bobbylee

Talents: - Guitar - Keyboards - Audio Editor - Sound Effects - Studio Site - Vocals - Writer Lyrics - Writer Music

Prefer to work in:- Blues - Country - Folk - Funk - Religious - Rock - Theme (TV, Movies, Shows) - Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience:Professional

Antonio C <-- Click to view profile

Talents.
-Guitar
-Keyboards
-Sound Effects
-Writer Music

Prefers to work in.
-Alternative
-Blues
-Hard Rock
-Pop
-Punk

Level, and or experience
Intermediate

http://overlappingcircles.blogspot.com/


d52s -

Arranger: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Producer: Programmer: Sound Effects: Video Editor: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Country: Folk: Pop: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):

I have completed a two year course in Recording arts and sound reinforcement. Do live sound for a classic rock band. My performance skills are not too good - sometimes MIDI saves my butt. Burned out the MYFACESPACEBLOGBOOK social networking so now ly maintaining blogger: http://frankenstudio.blogspot.com/ has links to everywhere else.
DBlade

Talents:

- Arranger - Guitar - Graphic Artist - Audio Editor - Percussion - Producer -Programmer - Sound Effects - Writer Lyrics

Prefer to work in:

- Alternative - Blues - Jazz - R&B - Other (Not Listed)

Talent level, and or experience? :
Advanced

I don't make commercial music.. i make what i feel.. i love to be critiqued and i aspire to learn and improve..
eelco1...@yahoo.co.uk

Audio Editor: Producer: Programmer: Sound Effects:

Level: Intermediate

Dance: Funk: Reggae:

Hi all, I am a producer from Amsterdam, doing mainly electronic downtempo jazzy funky and latin stuff. Grazy about Brasilian music especially samba. Also like electrobossa, lounge, latin house, electro funkiness and dubby electronics. You can listen to my (ours actually) stuff at
http://www.soundclick.com/palmswings
http://www.myspace.com/palmswings
justus

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Horns: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Orchestral: Percussion: Producer: Sound Effects: Writer Music:

Level:Advanced

Alternative: Pop: Rock:

Some 25 years ago I played my last bassnotes in a band. In 2004 I started working with Reason in order to express my musical ideas. (In case you're not familiar: it's software to play any instrument you like. Only limited by your own creativity.) At this stage I produced about 100 `songs', but there's one dimension missing: the human voice/lyrics. That's why I'm looking for a CREATIVE SINGER (M/F). I would like to build an email-/server relation to produce the ultimate popmusic together. Making music the 2007-way. Exchanging files. Inspire each other until we reach something big. Apart from this unorthodox way of making music there are two important factors for our success: a similar musical background and an equal level of ambition. To start with the latter, I don't exclude anything (semi)professional in the future, but as for now it's a very intensive hobby. My style? Check out http://justusmusic.googlepages.com/ To give you an impression of my musical background, here are some of my all time favourites: Beatles, Beatles and Beatles. Genesis, The Police, Joe Jackson, David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Ian Dury, Gentle Giant, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Satriani, Stevie Wonder etc. There's a lot of new music I like as well, although there are not many bands I value as much as those mentioned earlier. Looking forward to hear from you! rgrdshans

DennisLogan <--- Click for profile

Please list your talents.
- Audio Editor
- Bass
- Drums
- Guitar
- Producer
- Programmer
- Sound Effects
- Studio Site
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music

Please indicate which genres you prefer to work in.
- Alternative
- Blues
- Country
- Dance
- Folk
- Funk
- Hard Rock
- Pop
- Punk
- R&B
- Rock
- Theme (TV, Movies, Shows)
- Other (Not Listed)

How would you describe your talent level, and or experience?
advanced,professional

Add any comments about yourself, your music, or any other information you'd like the
group to see. It's a good idea to include the links to your webpages, or blogs,
so the group can visit.

I am a songwriter, producer/engineer and
studio owner. I play guitar, bass and program drums with BFD 1&2. I
have a nicely equipped studio and mic locker. I use Cubase 4 with 32 ins
and 64 outs. I use reason 4, Halion one softsynth among several others.
I was a member of a successful rock band in the eighties and I was
signed to a new label 3 years ago and have two albums in current
release, Dennis Logan S.O.S. and American Blues Delux. Both available on
itunes and others.
My production company, with Tom Pick has earned 9 Grammy''s and my
production has sold over 18 million units. I have played or engineered
on over 200 gold or platinum records. But those days are gone. I love to
collaborate with new people online and see what happens to the songs. I
have over 15 placements this year alone.

LVGD08 <-- click to view profile

Talents:
-Arranger
-Guitar
-Keyboards
-Audio Editor

-Orchestral
-Percussion
-Sound Effects
-Vocals
-Video Editor
-Writer Lyrics

-Writer Music


Prefers to work in:
-Country
-Dance
-Folk
-Funk
-Hard Rock
-Jazz

-Pop
-Punk
-Rock
-Theme (TV, Movies, Shows)

Mr. Chaotix

Talents: - Arranger - Drums - Guitar - Graphic Artist- Audio - Editor- Percussion- Producer- Programmer- Sound Effects

Prefers to work in: - Alternative - Funk - Hard Rock - HipHop - Punk - Rock

Level, and or experience: Intermediate


Put your mouse over the scroller to pause it. Right click on a link that is inside the scroller and open it in a new window or new tab.