Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Categories


| Arranger | Audio Editor | Banjo | Bass | Drums | Fiddle or Violin | Graphic Artists | Guitarist | Harmonica | Horn | Keyboardist | Mix/Master | Orchestral |
| Percussionist | Producer | Programmer | Sound Effects | Video Editor | Vocalists | Writer (Lyric) | Writer (Music) |


Programmer


ANTANAS

Talents.
- Arranger - Drums - Keyboards - Audio Editor - Producer - Programmer - Sound Effects - Writer Music

Prefers to work in. - Theme (TV, Movies, Shows) - Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience? Professional

http://www.antanasmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/antanasband
d52s -

Arranger: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Producer: Programmer: Sound Effects: Video Editor: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Blues: Country: Folk: Pop: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):

I have completed a two year course in Recording arts and sound reinforcement. Do live sound for a classic rock band. My performance skills are not too good - sometimes MIDI saves my butt. Burned out the MYFACESPACEBLOGBOOK social networking so now ly maintaining blogger: http://frankenstudio.blogspot.com/ has links to everywhere else.
DBlade

Talents:

- Arranger - Guitar - Graphic Artist - Audio Editor - Percussion - Producer -Programmer - Sound Effects - Writer Lyrics

Prefer to work in:

- Alternative - Blues - Jazz - R&B - Other (Not Listed)

Talent level, and or experience? :
Advanced

I don't make commercial music.. i make what i feel.. i love to be critiqued and i aspire to learn and improve..
eelco1...@yahoo.co.uk

Audio Editor: Producer: Programmer: Sound Effects:

Level: Intermediate

Dance: Funk: Reggae:

Hi all, I am a producer from Amsterdam, doing mainly electronic downtempo jazzy funky and latin stuff. Grazy about Brasilian music especially samba. Also like electrobossa, lounge, latin house, electro funkiness and dubby electronics. You can listen to my (ours actually) stuff at
http://www.soundclick.com/palmswings
http://www.myspace.com/palmswings
getimo -Genre: HipHop http://www.suedkomfort.de/ Making Beats, recording vocals, producing songs, making websites like http://www.audio-infos.com/

Julius - Accomplished programmer, reasonable guitarist, competant producer/ engineer, compulsive tweaker, jack of all trades, & master of none! Always interested in collaborations to move half-baked ideas/ sketches into something more finished. 2 eads is always better than one. -Julius

Keeper - Probably above average at this. I've been doing quite a bit, but I'm not top notch yet I guess. I have reference speakers, and the machine to do most mixing/mastering. I work with Sonar 6.1, and Sony products (Acid Pro, & Soundforge), and various plugins.

DennisLogan <--- Click for profile

Please list your talents.
- Audio Editor
- Bass
- Drums
- Guitar
- Producer
- Programmer
- Sound Effects
- Studio Site
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music

Please indicate which genres you prefer to work in.
- Alternative
- Blues
- Country
- Dance
- Folk
- Funk
- Hard Rock
- Pop
- Punk
- R&B
- Rock
- Theme (TV, Movies, Shows)
- Other (Not Listed)

How would you describe your talent level, and or experience?
advanced,professional

Add any comments about yourself, your music, or any other information you'd like the
group to see. It's a good idea to include the links to your webpages, or blogs,
so the group can visit.

I am a songwriter, producer/engineer and
studio owner. I play guitar, bass and program drums with BFD 1&2. I
have a nicely equipped studio and mic locker. I use Cubase 4 with 32 ins
and 64 outs. I use reason 4, Halion one softsynth among several others.
I was a member of a successful rock band in the eighties and I was
signed to a new label 3 years ago and have two albums in current
release, Dennis Logan S.O.S. and American Blues Delux. Both available on
itunes and others.
My production company, with Tom Pick has earned 9 Grammy''s and my
production has sold over 18 million units. I have played or engineered
on over 200 gold or platinum records. But those days are gone. I love to
collaborate with new people online and see what happens to the songs. I
have over 15 placements this year alone.

Kryo<-- View profile Bass: Drums: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Programmer: Level: Intermediate Blues: Hard Rock: Rock: I generally have no inspiration whatsoever in writing my own tracks, maybe because I'm very sketchy on music theory... But I mainly focus on recording cover tracks. ATM, I am recording a Black Sabbath cover album, which I have completed 11 tracks, some with vocals , but not all complete as of yet, I love collecting different variations of vocalists singing on my works, but things are a bit slow these days... I have also recorded a few early Queen tracks, again, no vocals. http://www.soundclick.com/supernauts - My Sabbath Collaborations
http://www.soundclick.com/goodcompany - My Queen Collaborations
http://www.soundclick.com/kryopit - My Solo Shit...

Kevin P. Miller - I play bass primarily, but also guitar and programming (drums, keys). Style is mainly pop/rock and blues but I can play a number of other styles. My gear is a Squier P-Bass, and a Dearmond M75T (Dearmond 2k single coils) through a ZOOM 505 direct into my tascam mixing board. I use an Alesis SR16 drum machine and an old Kawai keyboard. I've produced a number of songs with my wife, which you can preview at http://www.myspace.com/define_irony

james sanger - Production, & Programming. I've worked with Dido, U2, Brian Eno etc, I developed cowrote and produced for the first Keane album and I recently cowrote and produced an album for Siobhan Donaghy (ex Sugarbabes), the video for the first single is just getting play now.


Rego

Keyboards: Audio Editor: Producer: Programmer: Vocals: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Intermediate

Alternative: Funk: Pop: Punk: Rock:

Band/solo music is up at http://www.regosen.com/. I've also done mash-ups/mixes, including a take on the unfinished Beach Boys' "Smile" album.
RobAPol
Talents. - Guitarist, Programmer

Generes: -Classical - Hard Rock- Rock - Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience: Beginner

I'm not too experienced, but willing to learn. Will help people where I can. My music site is at: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=42534&content=musicI like classical, most guitar based music and some electronic. Still learning the ropes.

stickz

Arranger: Drums: Percussion: Producer: Programmer:

Level: Professional

Alternative: Blues: Country: Dance: Folk: Funk: HipHop: Jazz: Pop: R&B: Reggae: Religious: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):

I have been part of the official Digital Musician support team. I am also a consultant (Cubase SX,4...) for an audio training school soon to be over the net, after inhouse/in depth testing. I have played many styles thru the years and my influences are hard to summarize but to name a few : Steely Dan, Toto, Sting, Peter Gabriel, Incognito, Thievery Corp, Dzihan and Kamien, Stereo Mc's, Santana, Ketama, Mana, Michel Camilo, D. Valentin, Rippingtons, Ritenour, Gilberto Gil, Djavan, and many more : basically all that grooves, has percussions and great drums. Some demos are on my DMN artist's page & http://www.stickz.eu./


Stonehead-

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Graphic Artist: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Programmer: Vocals: Writer Lyrics:

Level: Intermediate

Alternative: Blues: Country: Folk: Funk: Hard Rock: Pop: Punk: R&B: Reggae: Rock:

Hi my name is Ian and I have been playing drums since before the dinosaurs noticed it was getting a bit chilly. I have uploaded to http://myspace.com/stoneheaddrums a few of my old solo demo's that I am about to re-record and I would be interested in making contact with other musicians and vocalists that may like to collaborate in an internet recording project. What can I say other than I like what I like. I have played drums with bands playing covers and original material ranging from Jazz/rock through to my present Metal/Classic Rock gigging band (FENRIR http://myspace.com/WOLFIETIME ) by way of Punk. If it is good I am likely to find something about it that interests me.


vincent66 - Keyboard player/programmer Lyric and Music writing The usual sort of stuff! Mainly in Pop style but sometimes branch out.
Put your mouse over the scroller to pause it. Right click on a link that is inside the scroller and open it in a new window or new tab.