Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Categories


| Arranger | Audio Editor | Banjo | Bass | Drums | Fiddle or Violin | Graphic Artists | Guitarist | Harmonica | Horn | Keyboardist | Mix/Master | Orchestral |
| Percussionist | Producer | Programmer | Sound Effects | Video Editor | Vocalists | Writer (Lyric) | Writer (Music) |


Percussionist


ALFESTER

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Sound Effects: Vocals: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Advanced

Acapella: Alternative: Bluegrass: Blues: Classical: Country: Folk: Funk: Hard Rock: Jazz: Punk: Reggae: Religious: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):
Please list your talents.
- Percussion
- Vocals
- Writer Lyrics
Please indicate which genres you prefer to work in.
- Bluegrass
- Blues
- Folk
- Funk
- Rock
How would you describe your talent level, and or experience?
Advanced

cugene

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Orchestral: Percussion: Producer: Studio Site: Writer Lyrics: Writer Music:

Level: Professional

Alternative: Blues: Country: Dance: Folk: Funk: HipHop: Pop: Reggae: Rock:

Hi im Chris Cugene owner and operator of j noble productions. I've been writing , arranging, producing music of most genres for a long time(abbout 20 years). I am looking to collaborate with mainly singers, but I will do whatever I can to make your tracks sound better, as I am totally open minded to all music and am in total support of any artist trying to get there! You can check me out on myspace and sound click under j noble productions or Chris Cugene just search me and you should find me. Hope to work with ya soon. Peace to all, and to all the best always of luck. Cugene
DBlade

Talents:

- Arranger - Guitar - Graphic Artist - Audio Editor - Percussion - Producer -Programmer - Sound Effects - Writer Lyrics

Prefer to work in:

- Alternative - Blues - Jazz - R&B - Other (Not Listed)

Talent level, and or experience? :
Advanced

I don't make commercial music.. i make what i feel.. i love to be critiqued and i aspire to learn and improve..
justus

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Horns: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Orchestral: Percussion: Producer: Sound Effects: Writer Music:

Level:Advanced

Alternative: Pop: Rock:

Some 25 years ago I played my last bassnotes in a band. In 2004 I started working with Reason in order to express my musical ideas. (In case you're not familiar: it's software to play any instrument you like. Only limited by your own creativity.) At this stage I produced about 100 `songs', but there's one dimension missing: the human voice/lyrics. That's why I'm looking for a CREATIVE SINGER (M/F). I would like to build an email-/server relation to produce the ultimate popmusic together. Making music the 2007-way. Exchanging files. Inspire each other until we reach something big. Apart from this unorthodox way of making music there are two important factors for our success: a similar musical background and an equal level of ambition. To start with the latter, I don't exclude anything (semi)professional in the future, but as for now it's a very intensive hobby. My style? Check out http://justusmusic.googlepages.com/ To give you an impression of my musical background, here are some of my all time favourites: Beatles, Beatles and Beatles. Genesis, The Police, Joe Jackson, David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Ian Dury, Gentle Giant, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Satriani, Stevie Wonder etc. There's a lot of new music I like as well, although there are not many bands I value as much as those mentioned earlier. Looking forward to hear from you! rgrdshans
Kryo<-- View profile Bass: Drums: Guitar: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Programmer: Level: Intermediate Blues: Hard Rock: Rock: I generally have no inspiration whatsoever in writing my own tracks, maybe because I'm very sketchy on music theory... But I mainly focus on recording cover tracks. ATM, I am recording a Black Sabbath cover album, which I have completed 11 tracks, some with vocals , but not all complete as of yet, I love collecting different variations of vocalists singing on my works, but things are a bit slow these days... I have also recorded a few early Queen tracks, again, no vocals. http://www.soundclick.com/supernauts - My Sabbath Collaborations
http://www.soundclick.com/goodcompany - My Queen Collaborations
http://www.soundclick.com/kryopit - My Solo Shit...

LVGD08 <-- click to view profile

Talents:
-Arranger
-Guitar
-Keyboards
-Audio Editor
-Orchestral
-Percussion
-Sound Effects
-Vocals
-Video Editor
-Writer Lyrics
-Writer Music


Prefers to work in:
-Country
-Dance
-Folk
-Funk
-Hard Rock
-Jazz
-Pop
-Punk
-Rock
-Theme (TV, Movies, Shows)

Mr. Chaotix

Talents: - Arranger - Drums - Guitar - Graphic Artist- Audio - Editor- Percussion- Producer- Programmer- Sound Effects

Prefers to work in: - Alternative - Funk - Hard Rock - HipHop - Punk - Rock

Level, and or experience: Intermediate


stickz

Arranger: Drums: Percussion: Producer: Programmer:

Level: Professional

Alternative: Blues: Country: Dance: Folk: Funk: HipHop: Jazz: Pop: R&B: Reggae: Religious: Rock: Theme (TV, Movies, Shows):

I have been part of the official Digital Musician support team. I am also a consultant (Cubase SX,4...) for an audio training school soon to be over the net, after inhouse/in depth testing. I have played many styles thru the years and my influences are hard to summarize but to name a few : Steely Dan, Toto, Sting, Peter Gabriel, Incognito, Thievery Corp, Dzihan and Kamien, Stereo Mc's, Santana, Ketama, Mana, Michel Camilo, D. Valentin, Rippingtons, Ritenour, Gilberto Gil, Djavan, and many more : basically all that grooves, has percussions and great drums. Some demos are on my DMN artist's page & http://www.stickz.eu./
Stonehead-

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Graphic Artist: Audio Editor: Percussion: Producer: Programmer: Vocals: Writer Lyrics:

Level: Intermediate

Alternative: Blues: Country: Folk: Funk: Hard Rock: Pop: Punk: R&B: Reggae: Rock:

Hi my name is Ian and I have been playing drums since before the dinosaurs noticed it was getting a bit chilly. I have uploaded to http://myspace.com/stoneheaddrums a few of my old solo demo's that I am about to re-record and I would be interested in making contact with other musicians and vocalists that may like to collaborate in an internet recording project. What can I say other than I like what I like. I have played drums with bands playing covers and original material ranging from Jazz/rock through to my present Metal/Classic Rock gigging band (FENRIR http://myspace.com/WOLFIETIME ) by way of Punk. If it is good I am likely to find something about it that interests me.
Put your mouse over the scroller to pause it. Right click on a link that is inside the scroller and open it in a new window or new tab.