Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Categories


| Arranger | Audio Editor | Banjo | Bass | Drums | Fiddle or Violin | Graphic Artists | Guitarist | Harmonica | Horn | Keyboardist | Mix/Master | Orchestral |
| Percussionist | Producer | Programmer | Sound Effects | Video Editor | Vocalists | Writer (Lyric) | Writer (Music) |


Horn


AmyK -

I am currently rebuilding my home studio which hosts my record label Hip Gloss which focuses on females in electronica. I am primarily a vocalist/songwriter/arranger. I am also trained to play low brass instruments (i prefer the baritone or valved trombone). I play other instruments 'enough' to get my song idea's down (piano, accordian, electronic drumpads, and bass guitar are at my disposal when needed).
http://www.myspace.com/amyketchum
http://www.myspace.com/elationmusic
justus

Arranger: Bass: Drums: Guitar: Horns: Keyboards: Audio Editor: Orchestral: Percussion: Producer: Sound Effects: Writer Music:

Level:Advanced

Alternative: Pop: Rock:

Some 25 years ago I played my last bassnotes in a band. In 2004 I started working with Reason in order to express my musical ideas. (In case you're not familiar: it's software to play any instrument you like. Only limited by your own creativity.) At this stage I produced about 100 `songs', but there's one dimension missing: the human voice/lyrics. That's why I'm looking for a CREATIVE SINGER (M/F). I would like to build an email-/server relation to produce the ultimate popmusic together. Making music the 2007-way. Exchanging files. Inspire each other until we reach something big. Apart from this unorthodox way of making music there are two important factors for our success: a similar musical background and an equal level of ambition. To start with the latter, I don't exclude anything (semi)professional in the future, but as for now it's a very intensive hobby. My style? Check out http://justusmusic.googlepages.com/ To give you an impression of my musical background, here are some of my all time favourites: Beatles, Beatles and Beatles. Genesis, The Police, Joe Jackson, David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Ian Dury, Gentle Giant, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Satriani, Stevie Wonder etc. There's a lot of new music I like as well, although there are not many bands I value as much as those mentioned earlier. Looking forward to hear from you! rgrdshans
SH

Talents. - Arranger - Horns - Audio Editor - Orchestral - Writer Music

Prefers to work in. - Alternative - Classical - Pop - Theme (TV, Movies, Shows)

Level, and or experience: Advanced
Scott Kenster -

I play in a band currently. kist finshed recording its first ep. I'm a mutli instrementalist playing guitar, piano, vocals, some drums all brass.
Put your mouse over the scroller to pause it. Right click on a link that is inside the scroller and open it in a new window or new tab.